The Iranian ministry of foreign affairs introduces the operational procedures for Two-Weeks Tourist Visa Upon Arrival .
Nationals of the following countries holding ordinary passports and wishing to visit Iran mainland, can obtain a two-weeks Tourist Visa Upon Arrival at the airports of :
IKA : Tehran Imam Khomeini Airport
THR : Tehran Mehrabad Airport
MHD : Mashad Airport
SYZ : Shiraz Airport
TBZ : Tabriz Airport
ISF : Isfahan Airport
1. The applicant(s) should have a confirmed return ticket and a valid passport with at least 6 months validity and a photo to be attached to the application form.
2. Visa fee is EUR50.00 for the holder of the passport and EUR10.00 for each one of the companions (if any).
3. This type of visa is only for tourist purposes and the followings are not entitled to this visa facilitation.
3.1. Journalists and reporters on mission.
3.2. Applicants whose applications for Iran Visa have been rejected before.
3.3. Iranians holding foreign passports but still maintaining their Iranian nationality.
Albania- Armenia- Australia- Austria- Azerbaijan- Bahrain- Belarus- Belgium- Bosnia Herzegovina- Brazil- Brunei-Bulgaria- China (People’s Republic)- Colombia- Croatia- Cuba- Cyprus- Denmark- Finland- France- Georgia-Germany- Greece- Hungary- India- Indonesia- Ireland (Rep.)- Italy- Japan- Kazakhstan- Kuwait- Kyrgyzstan-Lebanon-Luxembourg-Malaysia-Mexico-Mongolia-Netherlands-New Zealand- North Korea- Norway- Oman- Palestine- Peru- Philippines- Poland- Portugal- Qatar- Romania- Russian Federation- Saudi Arabia (KSA)- Singapore- Slovak (Rep.)- Slovenia- South Korea- Spain- Sweden- Switzerland-Syria- Tajikistan- Thailand- Turkmenistan- Ukraine- United Arab Emirates- Uzbekistan- Venezuela- Vietnam-Yugoslavia Fed. Rep.
Needed documents for VOA :
- Original passport
- Two pieces of photos
- The return tickets
- Enough cash
- First night accommodation info
- Hotel or agency reference (if you have)